Waze is a navigation app which is different from the traditional GPS navigation software. It crowdsources information from its users. This application is now available on iPhone also. Generally, most of the applications are first released on the Android Devices. But Waze developers have released the Waze iOS version along with Android version. So, it’s a good news for iOS users. You can now download Waze iPhone Latest version from here and get the real-time traffic updates, turn-by-turn navigation, and more. Moreover, it is free to download and use. Compared to other navigation apps, this Waze iOS offers somewhat more features only. Scroll down to know what are those.
>>>> Read more: Waze App Features
Waze is the world’s best navigation app with which you can go traffic free and also you can save your fuel and time. Based on GPS, this real-time navigation app gives alerts on Traffic jams, Route Map, Accidents, Police Trap, and other Obstacles. It costs nothing to show you the fastest route to your destination. Waze iPhone was built with great features and an excellent user interface. Many iOS users are using the default Navigation application on their iPhone/iPad. But this Waze is not less than those navigational apps. It also has some additional features which you can’t find in those traditional GPS navigational apps.
There are millions of drivers who joined this Waze community. They will update the information about traffic, low-cost gas stations, and more in an area they are driving. So, download Waze iPhone and join the community to get information about traffic, police, accidents, etc. Also, you can share the updates about the traffic or other in the community which helps the driver in your area. You can save your money by catching the low-cost fuel stations in the way you are driving. The Waze for iOS provided is the official and safe version. Check out the installation steps and download Waze App for iPhone latest version 220.127.116.11.
Waze iOS Features
- Get information about the traffic.
- Automatic reroute.
- Know the time taken to complete your full journey.
- Free to download Waze iPhone.
- It takes very fewer data to work.
- With your voice commands, you can get the route map and directions.
- Avoid accidents.
- Get alerts on speed cameras and police.
- GPS Navigation system.
- It displays the vehicle speed.
- Connect to the Bluetooth.
- You can get the Real-time information along with the route.
- Your ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) is based on live traffic data. So, you can know when you will arrive.
- It helps you find the cheapest gas station along your route.
- You can choose different voices to guide you while you drive.
>>>> Must Read: Waze Android Download Steps <<<<
Waze App for iPhone Download
Waze iPhone Download link is available here. There is no need to buy or pay for this app to install it on your iOS because Waze for iOS is completely free to download. Some apps need jailbreaking or you need to install an emulator to use them on your iPhone. But, Waze iOS won’t require any jailbreaking and also you can install directly and easily on iPhone without using an emulator. Also, by making Waze iOS download from here, you can prevent your device from viruses and other malfunctions. Because we are providing the official version of Waze and even the secure version. So, click the button below and download Waze for iPhone.
>>>> Quick Way to Download Waze App <<<<
Requirements to download Waze iPhone
- iOS running with 8 or higher.
- Your iOS device must have the GPS and GSM connectivity (3G/4G).
How to download Waze for iOS?
- Download Waze iPhone from the link given above.
- Click on the Install button.
- If you get any error message and the installation is blocked, then, go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap “Trust”. It’s better to do this step before the installation. So that your device will be ready to allow the apps from third-party sources or unknown sources.
- Now, again click on the Install button.
- On completion of installation, you can see the Waze app icon on your Home Screen.
- Click on that icon and Start using the Waze on iPhone and know what’s happening on road.
Steps to install Waze for iOS from iTunes
- Go to the iTunes page and search for the Waze app.
- In search results, it shows the Waze app. Click on it and tap on the Install button.
- In that page, you can also find the description of this application.
- Check all the features and then install it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- After the completion of installation, you can click the app icon on your Home Screen and start using the Waze iPhone.
How to install Waze App iPhone using App Store?
- Open your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch.
- Every iOS device comes with the ‘App Store’. So, go to the App Store.
- Store opens. There you need to search for Waze.
- You can see the official Waze version which was developed by Waze Team.
- Tap on that App.
- Click on Install.
- On completion of installation, the app will be now on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Waze icon whenever you want to use.
- It asks for access to your Location, Contacts, etc.
What’s New in Waze App for iOS?
- The latest version of Waze iOS is easier to avoid traffic & save time as it fixed a few bugs.
>>> Don’t Miss: How to Download Waze for PC
Waze for iPhone Additional Info
|Required Versions||Varies with device|
|Updated on||30 Oct 2018|
|Required Platform||iOS 9 or up|
|Compatibility||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad|
|File Size||153.3 MB|
Conclusion on Waze iPhone Download
Download Waze iPhone so that you can always know what is happening on the road. Now iOS users won’t need to comprise with the default Navigation map. They too can get the additional features just like an android user. Even if you know the way, you can instantly know about traffic, police, construction, crashes, and more with the Waze app. If the traffic on your route is bad, then the Waze App for iPhone will change it to save your time and fuel. So, download the app and if you face any trouble while installation let us know through comments.