You may hear about the Waze application which is really an awesome app to drive around on a traffic-free road. Generally, people download it on there mobile and use it while driving. But if you want to know the traffic condition or routing from home itself then comes the use of Waze for PC. But can you install it on your PC? Yes, even though there is no particular official Waze PC version you can download it and use it on your PC. Not a single way… there are 3 simple ways to download Waze on PC. The Windows Phone user can also download the Waze and use it just like an Android and iOS user. So, scroll down and get Waze for Windows phone and PC as well.
Waze for PC
Waze will help you get the best driving experience ever. You can travel without any worries as it determines the real-time traffic. It shows you the exact route map so that you can travel happily. Just like Google maps, Waze PC also shows the travel time. But it is somewhat more advanced than Google Maps. That is, it shows the traffic jams, accidents, police, and other hazards. This information is updated by the Waze users. Till now, millions of users joined this Waze community. You too can join and help others get the traffic information along with grabbing your required information. Not only these, but there are also a lot more features to know about this application. Check those below and download Waze for PC.
>>> Must Read: Waze App Features
Features of Waze Windows 10/8/7
- Gives updates on accidents.
- Auto rerouting.
- Tracks the real-time traffic using Advanced algorithms.
- Share WTA’s.
- It helps you save your money and time as well.
- It connects with the other drivers in your area. Means, you can get or give the traffic updates from/to the drivers in the area you are driving.
- Waze community driver can earn points.
- Voice-guided Navigation and route map available.
- The Waze maps are frequently updated. So, you can get the latest routing information.
- Another interesting feature is that it helps you find the nearby cheap gas stations. This information was also updated by the Waze user.
What’s New – Waze PC Latest Version 184.108.40.206
- Redesigned ETA screen which helps us to see a traffic forecast for our destination before we start our drive.
- Also, in Waze PC latest version, the bug was fixed which affected how the ETA displayed.
Now let’s come to point ‘How to download Waze for PC’. Before that see what are the requirements to get Waze on PC.
>>> Check out: How to Download Waze Android
Requirements to download Waze for PC
- PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Laptop or Mac.
- Waze App.
- Android Emulator (Bluestacks or Andy).
Waze Download for PC/Laptop/Windows Phone
As mentioned above in requirements that you need a Waze App, we have provided here the direct link to download Waze for PC. No need to search other sites to get this application. Also, there may be a virus affected file on some random sites. So, we are providing the trusted and official Waze application here which prevents your PC from the malfunction or virus. Just click on below link and make Waze Download for PC. After downloading check the installation process from the below sections. There are two ways to download Waze App, one is through the Andy and another is through Bluestacks.
>>>> Fast Way to Download Waze App <<<<
How to download Waze on PC using Andy?
- First of all, you need to download the Andy emulator from the official site of Andy. As the official version of Waze PC is not available, you need to install an android emulator that gives the mobile environment on your PC.
- After downloading the Andy, click on the installer file and complete the installation process by following the instructions shown on the screen while installation.
- Once the Andy is installed, start using the emulator by completing the Sign Up process. Just enter the login details of your Play store or Google account and make the Sign-Up.
- Now, open the Play Store and in that you need to enter the Waze app in the search box available. Click on the official Waze App for PC and tap on the launch button.
- After installing the app will be available in the Andy Emulator itself. So, when you want to use just go to Andy and open Waze for PC.
Steps to install Waze PC/Laptop using Bluestacks
- Just like Andy, Bluestacks is also an Android Emulator. There are millions of users for this Bluestacks. If you are using the Bluestacks then follow this process to install the Waze for PC. If you haven’t installed the Bluestacks, first download and install it from the official site: www.bluestacks.com.
- Now, after Blue stacks installation is completed, open the Bluestacks and search for Waze. Then you can see the play store icon. Click on it and login with your Google account logins.
- Now, in play store again search for Waze App. Open the application from the results and tap on Install button as shown below.
- After installing the app will be available in the All Apps of your Bluestacks. So, when you want to use the Waze for PC, open Bluestacks > go to All Apps and Double tap on the Waze.
Easy way to install Waze on PC using APK file
- Download the Waze APK file by clicking on the button given on this page.
- Install Bluestacks and open it. There search for the Waze APK file and click on the file you downloaded. Or locate the APK file and right click on it and Open with Bluestacks.
- Click on the Install button and thus the Bluestacks will bring Waze APK and gets installed.
- Finally, go to All Apps in Bluestacks and tap on Waze app to use it on your PC/Laptop.
Till now, we have seen how to get Waze for PC/Laptop. As I mentioned below that you can also download Waze for Windows Phone, let’s see how to download and install it. Waze is compatible with all versions of Windows. So, whatever version you windows phone is running on, you can make Waze download easily. See the steps below and also you can follow these steps to install Waze for Windows Tablet.
Requirements to get Waze for Windows Phone
- Windows mobile 8/8.1/10.
- ARM Architecture.
>>> Don’t Miss: How to Install Waze iPhone
How to install Waze on Windows Phone 7/8/10?
- Open your Windows mobile and click on the Download button shown here. Then, you can see the Microsoft official website with Waze App.
- On that page, you can see the description of that app along with the Install button. Click on the ‘Get the App’ button or in your Windows mobile you can directly open the Store, search for Waze and click on Install.
- Follow the instructions that appeared on the screen and complete the installation process. Make sure that your device is having an active internet connection with sufficient battery.
- After a few seconds, your installation will be completed. Now, the Waze Windows phone is ready to use. Just go to Main Menu and tap on the Waze icon to enjoy the benefits of the Waze app.
Waze for Laptop/PC – Additional Info
|Waze App for PC/Laptop|
|Name of the Application||Waze|
|Supported Versions||PC/Laptop (32 & 64 bit)|
|Last Updated on||30-10-2018|
|Compatible with||Windows 7/8/10|
|App Size||27.53 MB|
|Supported Windows Devices||PC/Laptop, Windows Phone, Tablet|
Hope this article is useful for you to install Waze for PC. I have provided 3 different ways to install Waze PC. Check all those and follow the way that you are convenient with. Also, the download process of Waze Windows Phone is also available on this page. So, the users who want to install it on your Windows device can download it from the above link. If you followed any other easy process to install the app or if you have any doubts to install the Waze for PC/Windows Phone, please let me know through the comments. Keep visiting the www.wazeapp.co for updated version or information.