Most of the Android users prefer the Google Maps as the navigation platform. But Waze Android is not less than the Google Maps. Even the Waze is owned by Google, it is still an individual application with its own development path. It offers some additional features which you won’t or may not find in the default navigation application on your Android device. On installing Waze APK you can get navigation routes, traffic information and a lot more. So, it is a perfect alternative for the Google Maps with rich visuals as well. This Waze application also works with the Android Auto. Check out more about this app from below sections and you will automatically show interest to download Waze Android.
We all have reminders on our mobiles which reminds us to leave for appointments. That’s fine, but instead of just suggesting us the time to leave the house, it would be nice if it shows the traffic conditions. Waze really helps out in such situations. During rush hour, it a little more accurate to determine how long or how much time will it take to get from Point A to B. I said that this app also works on Android Auto. So, if you have a phone and vehicle which is compatible with Android Auto, then Waze helps you get the re-routing and traffic information using the voice and vehicle’s touch-screen commands. Scroll down to download Waze Android Auto.
>>>> Must Read: More on Waze App
Waze is the world’s best and largest community-based navigation app. There are millions of drivers who are already using this Latest Waze Android. So, you too join those drivers who share the road and traffic information to save your fuel, time and also you can improve daily commuting for all. Check out the features given below to know more about this application.
- You can get alerts about police, traffic, hazards/obstacles and more on your drive.
- Your ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) is based on the date of live traffic.
- It allows you to find the cheapest gas stations along your way. So, you can pay less for gas.
- You can save your time and avoid the traffic when the Instant Routing changes.
- By traveling with Waze, you can know about laws, local speed limits and more.
- There is a feature of Motorcycle mode which helps you to get the routes that are great for the motorcycles.
- It always helps you find your way. Means, while you drive you can choose from a variety of voices to guide you.
- Waze is also available on Android Auto. So, you can use Waze Android App on the display of your Car.
- It allows you to share the Navigation data with the third party applications like Distance to next turn, ETA, route information, etc.
- Integrates with other applications.
- Gives parking location, so you can save your time which you spend on searching parking location.
- New UI design.
- Speed cameras.
- Private messaging.
- Low data usage.
- Supports auto commands.
- When you exceed the limit, Waze Android gives you the alert.
What’s New in Waze Android Latest Version 22.214.171.124
Waze Latest version 126.96.36.199 comes with the redesigned ETA screen with which you can see a traffic forecast for your destination before you start your drive.
- It fixed the bug that affected how the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) was displayed.
Below there are steps to download the Waze for Android device. There are some requirements to download Waze Android. Check what are those,
Requirements to download Waze
- Android Device with version 4.1 or higher.
- Waze APK file.
Requirements to download Waze on Android Auto
- To use Android Auto on phone screen, you need an Android phone running 5.0 (Lollipop) or up and Android Auto App.
- To use this on the in-dash display of your vehicle, then you need a vehicle that is compatible with Android Auto or aftermarket stereo, Android Auto app and an Android phone with 5.0.
How to Download Waze APK for Android?
- Open your device and download Waze Android Latest Version on this page.
- Before installing the app on your device, you need to make your device allow the apps from third-party sources. For this, go to Settings >> Lock and Security >> enable Unknown Sources. It allows you to download and install the third-party apps.
- If you have already enabled the Unknown Sources, then you can skip the above step.
- Locate the Waze APK file in the file manager that you downloaded on this page.
- Tap on the APK file and click on Install button.
- If you haven’t done the second step, then you may receive the error message like ‘Installation Blocked’. So, it’s better to enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now the installation of Waze APK starts.
- On completion of installation, you can see the Waze App icon on the Home Screen of your Android device.
- Finally, tap on that icon and start using the Waze Navigation app.
Till now, you have seen how to install Waze App for Android. Now, let’s check how to install Android Auto Waze below.
>>>> See how to download Waze iPhone
Steps to download Waze Android Auto
- Download Waze on your Android device and install it normally following the process given below.
- Now, if you want to use Android Auto on phone, install Android Auto app on your android device.
- If you want to use Android Auto on your Vehicles in-dash display then your vehicle should be compatible with the Android Auto.
- Now connect your Android phone to the vehicle using the USB cable that was provided by the manufacturer provided.
- Tap on the NAV icon.
- When it prompts you to select Google Maps or Waze, select the Waze.
- Begin the navigation by clicking on the Menu >> Favorites if you saved your destination as a Favorite. Or you can use voice commands to set a new destination.
- Long press your steering wheel >> PUSH-TO-TALK button and say the address of a destination or your favorite destination. This is the way to use the voice commands on the Waze Android Auto.
>>> Recommended: Waze for PC
How to use Waze App Android?
By following the above steps you downloaded and installed the Waze application on your Android device. Now, you may get stuck because of unawareness of its usage. So, it is important to know clearly about How to use Waze App for Android Phone. Many other apps don’t need the guidelines about usage. But this Waze App requires the guidance as it is a Navigation App. You should know many things like basic settings in Waze, how to create Waze account, how to use Waze Android Auto, how to connect it to the car, etc. So, to find solutions of all these, just click on the link given below. There is an article explaining all about How to use Waze App clearly.
>>> Find out, How to use Waze App <<<
Waze App for Android Latest Version
|Waze APK Download Information|
|File Size||56.13 MB|
|Supported Operating System||Android/ iOS/ PC|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1 and up|
Final Words on Waze for Android
Here is the Waze APK file which you can download on your Android device with just one click. The Waze Android provided here is the latest version 188.8.131.52. Follow the simple steps given above and install it on your Device. Also, you can get Waze on Android Auto here. If you face any problem while installation or if you have doubt about how to use Waze on Android let me know through the comment section below. To get the latest version from time to time, visit www.wazeapp.com regularly.