Welcome to the Waze, the world’s best community-based Navigation app for millions of drivers. Waze especially offers the police trap locations, crowd-sourced traffic data, and road work avoidance to its users. Here we provide the simple tricks and tips which makes you as an expert to use Waze and navigating like a Pro. Download Goole Waze App on your device is a simple task. However, you have to know How to Use Waze to get its benefits for free. Waze is the navigation app, which offers the fastest route to avoid traffic in your area. In this article, you can get some simple tactics about Waze how to use.
>>>> Know all About Waze App Features <<<
Waze Maps App offers the multi-platform compatibility so that you can Install and use Waze on All operating systems include Android, iOS, Windows, Mac as well as PC. You may have overlooked some of the interesting features of Waze Traffic App. Here we provide all tips and tricks to use Waze as an expert. We here to provide complete information about how to avoid getting stuck in traffic with the help of Waze maps. Know more about Does Waze use data? Can I use Waze offline? Also, refer to how to create Waze account, Waze app basic settings, Steps to connect Waze to a car, How to use Waze on Android Auto, in the following section.
What is Waze?
For most of the Android and iOS users, Google Maps is the best known navigation platform. However, Waze Maps also provide all traffic information, fast and safest navigation routes, and a lot more to the drivers. Waze App is a perfect and well-grounded alternative for Google Maps. And especially for those users who like the rich visuals. Even Google owns Waze, but Waze Apk has its own development path, With Waze traffic App you can get some and offers some interesting features you won’t get with the default navigation app on your Android device. Waze Android auto works very effectively with any Android Auto devices. And it is quite difficult to get differences between Google Maps and Wage. Don’t know How to use Waze, then refer to the below section we provide step by step procedure to use Waze App.
If you are aware of How to use and know the right tweaks then Waze App can be awesome particularly for the cities with more traffic. Going for a Long road trip with friends and don’t have an idea about routes and traffic conditions then Waze app is perfect for you. Waze app makes your long tired long drive trip as a fun experience with its rerouting on the fly options. Unlike other navigating apps, Waze android auto App has some awesome features like traffic jam estimations and Road closure information. Now let us check out how to use Waze offline and Online on your device. You will get the real benefits of Waze App in the big cities with tons of traffic.
>>> Waze APK
How to Use Waze to Avoid Traffic Jams?
- In order to avoid the exhausted traffic jams, you need to Install the Waze App on your Device just click on the Direct link for Waze Download. Once you tap on that Download button you can get the Waze app on your device within few seconds.
- Once you Download Waze Maps App just go to your Home screen and Tap on Waze App. When you open the Waze App you can see the search icon on the bottom left corner. Now enter your destination address and select your current address location here. Even you don’t know th exact address just enter landmark location then below you can get the suggestions in the search bar. So choose from it as shown here.
- Once you enter the Destination address, simply tap on “Go” Routes. Here you can see the all the available routes from your location to the destination. If in case you get any route with the red circle it, try to avoid it. It indicated the traffic jam in that particular route. Similarly, if you find any yellow circle in your route it indicates the hazards and potential accidents in that particular route.
- Choose the traffic-free route to reach the destination. You also get the Route options with the time to reach, along with your friend’s location. Happy Driving….!!!
In order to enjoy the fruitful features of Waze App, all you have to do is just Download Waze GPS app on your device. Here we have provided the direct link for Waze Download in the below section. Just refer our Waze App Installation steps without any complications. Once you install Waze android Auto App on your device then you need to create a Waze account with Username and Password. A quite Simple right. What are you waiting for? Now stay away from the irritating traffic jams with this Awesome navigating app Waze.
>>> Waze for PC <<<
Waze Android Auto
Android Auto is primarily designed to provide the safety to the driver. It offers the integrated steering wheel controls, simple and intuitive interface, and powerful new voice actions to minimize distraction while driving. So that you can be focused on driving. The Waze on Android Auto will allow you customized user interface while driving a vehicle. All you have to do just connect to Android auto and enabled head in the vehicle. You can connect to the android auto waze by using your car display or touch screen or Steering wheel button and other mounted controls. Once you download Android Auto on your device and connect your device to the vehicle with a USB cable, Waze primarily focuses on navigation.
Android Auto Waze provides the navigate through search as well as voice commands. But you can not update your add or modify Favorites, Waze Settings, send reports through voice commands. Just like all other application Waze Android Auto App provides all updates on delays, nearby accidents, hazards and real-time traffic using the Waze Maps. Waze android auto offers its ultimate features which help you are driving. With waze app for Android, you not only get the fastest route towards your destination you can also Get directions with voice commands, and also Get directions with the display, easily Navigate to a Favorite location and easily Report traffic incidents in your route.
- With a single tap, you can navigate to all frequent places you go as per the program in the Waze app.
- Make you journey smart with the voice command and “OK Google” features, all you have to do is just speak the destination and select it to reach it.
- Easy to view ETA panel.
- Share the accident info and help the Wazers on road through a visual reporting menu.
- You can get the audio and visual alerts.
- Access personalized experience from a car.
- Android Auto Waze is functional in the English language and it will be updated to other languages soon.
>>> Waze iPhone <<<
Tips and Tricks for How to Use Waze Like a Pro
Set a Custom Voice
Waze offers a large range of voice selection so that you can select from it or you can use your own voice to navigate. In order to set your voice as navigation voice on Waze, just tap on settings. Now just tap the speaker button at the lower-right corner, and now pull up the “Sound settings” tab. Choose the “Voice directions” next, and also select the language and voice you are comfortable with as shown here.
Now say No to Pay Tolls
Being stuck in tollway is never be fun, However, with waze, you can set the routes which never give you route that include tolls. To enable this tap on the left edge of the screen and now pull up the side menu. Here you can see the te cog-shaped settings button tap on it. Now Scroll down and finally tap on “Navigation,”. Here you can see the option “Avoid toll roads” option. Just enable it. Now you can get the Route by avoiding Toll routes in it.
Drive Hands-Free with Voice Commands like ‘Okay Waze’
Waze has provided the nifty hands-free feature that allows you to issue some voice commands about navigation and traffic info. So that you can drive focus on the road ahead it is especially for those who put safety ahead of everything. In order to enable it, just swipe from the left edge of the screen and open the side menu. Now Tap on the settings cog and select “Sound and Voice option and now tap on “Talk to Waze,” finally tap on “Okay Waze” as shown.
Download Routes waze offline
If you are an Android user then Waze allows you to download routes which are saved in the Waze app’s cache. So that you can automatically retrieve by Waze offline option and use it when you in an area with poor data service. In order to enable this Waze offline feature go to the App Settings option. Here in the side menu, you can see the map details once navigation has started. Now choose the “Display & Map” in Advanced Settings, and tap on “Data Transfer”. So then you will get all the way at the destination. Now enable “Download traffic info” feature.
Go Incognito with your Privacy
This feature is especially for those keep their privacy and avoid everyone to see the locations they visited. waze live map offers a simple solution by making the location invisible to other users. In order to enable it to open the user profile on the side menu. Here you can see the option “Go invisible” just tap on it to enable as shown. Now make your private rides with Waze.
- You can set the Waze reminder for when to leave for appointments, meetings.
- Now Send ETA”, If you find yourself running late for the Schedule. Just tap on the Send ETA, it sends through email or a text message so that your friends or family.
- Waze will let you find the cheapest, closest gas station on your route.
- With the Waze speedometer alert, you can avoid pulled overs now. Whenever you are driving too fast Waze will sound an alarm.
- Turn off Waze when you’re not using it
- Add or Remove Stops While You’re Already Navigating
- Motorcycle-Friendly Navigation
These are some of tricks and tips to Use Waze Maps like a pro. If you Still don’t know How to use Waze app in your car, then refer the following section.
>>> Waze vs Google Maps <<<
How to use Waze in Car ?
- In order to Connect Waze App to your Car, first of all, you have to Download Wave App latest version for your Android mobile. If you do not yet make Waze Download then use our quick link to install Waze app on your device.
- Once you Download the Waze Maps app now, connect the Android Mobile to your vehicle with a USB cable.
- Now Log in to your waze account to change your preferences like the voice Navigation selection, routing preferences, etc. prior connecting to Android Auto.
- Now choose the Select Navigation App from the footer. If you not yet used Waze in Android Auto before, then tap the Navigation App and now and select “Waze.”
- You can use your voice or just enter the destination. If you are going to use voice then Say “OK Google” or just select the microphone. Once it is activated just say like Navigate to home ot Navigate to work.
- Turn on GPS to get your Current location and Start your Smart journey by avoiding all obstacles.
How Much Data Does Waze Use?
You may have doubts like Does waze use data?, How much data does the waze app use, right. If you are connected to a wi-fi connection, then there will be no problem. And it will be better if you use secured wifi network to download Waze for the first time as it downloads some maps, languages and other stuff related to your location. If you are using the mobile data, then you have to need a well signaled and high speed one. Else if you are using your mobile data to Install or to use Waze app then you can know How much data does Waze use. If you have no map-cache in your device then Waze app will consume fewer data nearly from 70 to 80 MB for each month. Approximately for 1 hour driving in 3D and 2D mode, Waze app will consume up to 4MB, 2MB.
Final Words on Waze how to use
This is all about the how to use waze app for Car and with Android Auto. If you find any trouble like more about how much data does waze use, how to use waze with uber and all. Let us know with comments. We will try to help you out with a quick and easy solution for you. Here you will get all latest updates on Waze Android auto app. So stay tuned for more about Wave App updates.