We all know Google Maps as the best navigation app. Is there no other app with more features than Google Maps? I can’t say no after knowing about this Waze App. The Waze is owned by Google but with its own development path, it is still an individual application. It was first developed by Waze Mobile to give you the best route with real-time help from other users or drivers every day. There is a lot more about this Waze Android. Check out What is Waze? What particularly it does? How to install Waze iPhone? Can we use Waze for PC? Scroll down and get answers to all these questions. If once you are impressed with the application, you can directly make the Waze Download from this page only.
Let’s start with What is Waze App? It is the world’s best navigation app with many features. Also, we can say that it is the largest community-based traffic application introduced for Android and iOS devices. To use all the features of Waze successfully, you need to join the Waze community. There are already over 100 million users who joined the Waze and are now avoiding the traffic, accidents, police and other hazards. They share the road info, real-time traffic, low-cost gas stations, etc. to save the time and money of everyone who is on their daily commute. So, why don’t you join and share the info along with them? It’s just like give and take 😉
If you are driving in a particular area, you can information from other drivers in that area. Just like that if you got stuck in the traffic in any area, you can update that info and let the Waze drivers in that area know the traffic condition. Not only traffic, you can also get the alerts about police, accidents, and other obstacles. Waze APK is free to install and you can use it anywhere in the world. All it requires is the users to update the date continuously and create the maps as well. On entering your source and destination you can also get the travel time along with the route details. Among several routes, Waze helps you find the best route to your destination. More features are listed below.
Waze Maps App Features
- It helps you get alerts regarding accidents, traffic jams, road hazards and even alerts you before approaching the police. You will get this information from other drivers in real-time. It is just like a personal heads-up on the road.
- Millions of drivers or users work together for a common goal i.e., to find the best route and outsmart the traffic every day.
- You can connect to Facebook and see your friends who are driving to your destination. Also, when you want to meet up with your friends, you can coordinate the arrival times of everyone. Now, you will be in sync effortlessly when you drive together.
- Waze Maps will be continuously improved and updated by an active community of Waze map editors. By working constantly on this, they will be one who let you know the changes that are happening in the neighborhood.
- It helps you find the nearest and cheapest gas station on your route. This is powered by the gas prices that are shared by the community. So, now you can save your money and time by navigating to the nearest cheap gas station. For this, all the users need to work together and report the prices at the gas pump or station.
- On connecting to Waze App,
- You can view the recently played content. Also, it helps you return back to the place where you left on that podcast.
- It allows you to control the song selection.
- With just one tap, it allows you to switch between apps.
- You can easily set your destination.
- Easily control your road trip soundtrack.
- You can access Uniquely-tailored Spotify recommendations.
Waze Download for Android/PC/iOS
Waze Download link is available here. It is free to download and any user can download it. Initially, Waze is released only for Android and iOS devices. But now it is available for Windows users also. Maximum downloads of Waze application are done by mobile users only. But for some who want to download Waze for PC can also install it from here. For each device the installation steps changes. Check those from the below sections and make Waze Download successfully by clicking on the button given below.
>>> Quick Waze Download Process <<<
How to download Waze Android APK?
- Open your Android device and click on the above button to download Waze Android. While the app is downloading, enable the Unknown Sources. If you don’t know how just read the 2nd step.
- Go to your phone Settings > Security (for some devices it will be Lock and Security) > enable the Unknown Sources by taping on the radio button. Skip this step, if you have already done or if the app gets installed without enabling. By doing this you are allowing the apps from third-party sources.
- Now, check whether the Waze APK is downloaded or not. If downloaded, it will be in your file manager. Locate that file and open it or you can tap on the downloaded file that appears on your notification bar.
- It asks whether to allow the installation or not. Then, tap on OK. When the pop-up appears, click on Install button. Once the installation is done, you can use the Waze Android for free.
>>> Read more: How to Install Waze Android Easily
From the above link, you can also know how to download Waze Android Auto. Check and download Android auto Waze from here and enjoy your journey.
Steps to install Waze iPhone
- As Waze is officially available for iOS users, we have given the direct download link to Waze iOS. Just open your iPhone click on the download button on this page. You will be taken to the iTunes page.
- There you can see the Waze App with some description. You can read that description and click on ‘Get the App’ button. Or if you have App Store, you can search there for Waze iPhone and click on the Install button.
- While installation, if any pop-up appears with instructions, just follow those and complete the installation process. There is no need to enable the ‘Trust’ as you are directly downloading it from the official iTunes page.
- After installation, you can see the Waze iPhone icon on the Home screen of your device. Just tap on it and use whenever and wherever you want.
>>> Check out the Notable features of Waze iPhone App
Easy Steps to install Waze for PC
- Previously I said that Waze is officially available only for Android and iOS. So, to get the Waze for PC you need an android emulator on your PC to get the mobile environment. I recommend you to install the Andy or Bluestacks. Let’s see the process with Andy Emulator.
- Download the Andy from its official portal. Run the setup file and install it on your system. After Andy installation, download Waze APK. Locate that APK file on your system and open it with Andy. You can also go to Play store through the Andy and log in with your Google account details.
- There in the Play store, search for the Waze App. Tap on the Install button and wait till the installation completes. Do not turn off the system or network while installation.
- Once if you are done with the installation, you can see the app available in Andy emulator. Open it and check the traffic updates or the best route to your destination from your home itself.
>>> Also Read How to Use Waze for PC.
Waze Additional Info
|Waze App Info|
|Current Verison||V126.96.36.1990 for Android (For iOS – Varies with Device)|
|Updated On||30 Oct 2018|
|File Size||70.5 MB|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|File Format||Varies with Device|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1 or up|